Author: John Matthews
apologies – but unfortunately the forecast looks like being too windy for SUP, kayaking and sailing at the open day tomorrow.
The North kiteboarding demo day and kitesurfing deepwater packdown sessions will still go ahead in the afternoon as planned – as will the BBQ and party on the evening.
Sorry to say the free Introduction to Sailing course planned for this evening (Wed 29th) will not be possible due to high winds (23-35 knots forecast).
Next scheduled session is Wed 13th July at 6pm.
Stuart’s is going to try and arrange another Sunday session to catch up – this may be at short notice but if you’ve registered your interest you’ll receive an email.